Friday 5 May 2017

Perfect Pearl Piece (my baby and my baby 2)

(A 10-year-old baby is alone at home)
Bye mumma.
I will be a good baby. Don’t Worry. And mumma, bring me a nice doll.
Bye bye.
(Daughter hang up the phone and goes to watch TV but in a while, she hears a voice.
Voice of a baby child crying) she runs towards the bad room.

In the bad room, she saw a baby child.
And says: Good MORNING bhai. You woke up!!!!(She holds him in his arms and gives kisses to the baby. and take him into the drawing room.)
Girl: My li’l bhai, You want some milk?
I will bring you some milk. (She goes and bring milk bottle and check the hotness as adults do before giving it to the baby.)
Silence(10 to 15 seconds)(As she gives a bottle to the baby and watches him drinking the milk)(Spark in her eyes. Happiness of satisfaction.)
Girl: Dear bhai, I am 10 years old and you are just one. I am your elder sister.
When I was 3 mumma used to tell me that no chocolates .but I wanted to tell mom that I love chocolates a lot.I brushed my teeth twice a day to eat chocolates. But still, mumma didn’t give me chocolates for dinner. I want to have chocolates in dinner.
After a couple of years one day I was home alone and there were many many chocolates in the fridge and also chocolate cake.
Wooooooowwwwwwwwwww. I decided to have them for dinner and did the same.
But you know what bhai.
Just in a year when I was seven and a half. I started loosing my teeth one by one. I couldn’t even bite the chocolates.
Then I prayed to god that hey god please give me my teeth back, I will never have chocolates for dinner.Even though I love chocolates a lot.
God is so kind he gave me all my teeth back. See.(shows her teeth)
(listens to the baby)What ??? you want chocolate!!!!!
No. You are already having only two teeth. That too soo tiny. seems you have eaten so many chocolates in mummy's tummy. I will not give you chocolate.
No…..
Don’t plead like this.
(She looks up like she is having a flashback)
(She jumps sidewards and stands like adult mumma to indicate she has come to flash back) and says: She is so sweet. She is asking for chocolate.
Dadda . please go and bring some chocolates for our daughter. Look look how she is pleading for chocolate. Making an innocent face. How one can refuse such a quiet gesture.
(Jumps back to daughter character)
You are doing the same bhai. Proving that you are my brother!!
No.
No.

No.
No
(looks other side and says )yes’
(looks to baby and says)no
No
           Yes
No
No
No
Yes
Yes
No
Yes
Yes
Yes
(thinks for a while)
I have promised God that I will not have chocolates for dinner.
(Watch towards to clock, then to the audience.)
Girl: It's just noon…………Lunch time.
(Hold baby up and goes towards the door and  says.)
Lunch time.

Chocolate time.

No comments:

Post a Comment