Saturday 25 March 2017

Perfect Pearl Piece (Bucket List)

It is said that we can not see the things and point that others can see.
we don't value what we have and most of the time this is the most common issue behind any fight and break up,
happily we haven't broken up and I have come to know why and where she has gone and why.

I have something to tell you.
I have a bucket list,
you have a bucket list, (yes yes that secret one hidden in your bag or board,  don't hesitate just have a look at it again 😍😍😘😘☺☺)
she had one too,😍😍😍😍

a pretty short bucket list
Once upon a time, we were hanging out in Venice and she told me just a couple sentence.
"A boat house is the most romantic place one can ever live in because it will be having my most favourite thing near me, blue water and you my love, and we will be having a junior NikKim they will take birth on such a love;y place from where our baby will see his first sun ray through the clear sky while floating in green water."
years and years passed
And my Lovely reader,...
you guess right.
I am about to be a father....☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺

Next
Previous
Go to page one

No comments:

Post a Comment