Saturday 18 March 2017

Perfect Pearl Piece (The next day)

For the love of my life, I Bought a pearl with on my soul today,
One day....
                      ............she was missing.........

I couldn't imagine my day without her and now she went there, don't know where she is by ie ing I can assure you that she can never leave me she is in love with me 

She has left a note for me.

"Love Nik,

I know you are going to be hurt a lot when you will find this note, knowing that your better half is not there along with you at our place, 
Please forgive me, but I got no choice, I had to leave that place, I Don't know whether I will ever be able to come back to you or not,
But Like a sunflower, your Kim will always love you.

I have left the pearl there, U know what dear, The pearl you bought me that day has a story behind it, Nik, This pearl reminds me how much you feel for me, I heart lays in there. and its beating for you. Take care of it. My EVERYTHING is there at our place.
I Love You Nik.

Your Lovely Wife
Kim"

She ....___________________

Previous
Next
Go to page one

No comments:

Post a Comment