Monday 13 March 2017

Perfect Pearl Piece (The Begining)

And the best day of the life Begins

The first day, I was sitting on a beach, and I saw her,
There was something that was touching me inside, her eyes, her smile, just like it happens in all love story,  The musical sound of the sea, Singing birds and the calmness around me, made me think of the heaven and Convinced me that this is love and love is she,
And Added to that, The most beautiful sight I had ever seen,  was her smile, Was I in heaven?
No matter where i was, This is my heaven,  this is my world, "She is my world.
I was having a feeling simultaneously that we are ever and forever going to be together. no matter what nothing can come between us, and ..........

Next

2 comments:

  1. Lovely ☺️☺️It just made every thing fresh again ❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hang in there, A lot more in on the way. :)

      Delete