Sunday 26 March 2017

Perfect Pearl Piece (The Venice)

hello boys and girls,
It's 21 December and I am heading towards my love. she is in Venice, to give birth to our lovely baby. 
I am about to board now. 
so come with me to the flashback and witness our dream.

before we get into the dream one thing about me...
and the reason that Kim left without telling me.

I have Aquaphobia,
And our dream goes like this.
"Our baby will take birth where
 first ray of sun will directly Bless baby with brightness,
Water around will shower baby, holy calmness,
Birds will sing and baby will Rise.
Trees will dance and baby will Grow.

A place where we can find nature surrounding us, Surrounding our baby.
Venice is a perfect place. 
San Georgio Maggiore Church....Surrounded by water all around. Nature can be felt here in presence of God."
And obviously, as I have Aquaphobia she didn't tell me and had gone with our parents.

And I am going there because, guys, Being a father is an ultimate feeling. Not even Pacific can stop a father.

Keep falling in love with your son. and boys Tell your dad that you love them too.☺☺☺☺☺😘😘😘😘😘😘


Previous
Go to page one

No comments:

Post a Comment